[rt-users] Interesting RT Reaction to Attachments

Jason A. Diegmueller doogles at doogles.com
Thu Feb 19 16:10:01 EST 2004

I sent an email a few moments ago through RT, and it had five attachments.
It looked like this when it was sent:

: These documents are the documentation I have provided the customer.
:
: I am putting them in the ticket for future reference.

When it came back it looked like this:

:  <<ET-AD-Impact.doc>> Th <<etdialplan-20040216.xls>> es
: <<ET-asbuilt.doc>> e  <<ET-generaladvice.doc>> do <<ET-csspt.doc>>
: cuments are the documentation I have provided the customer.
:
: I am putting them in the ticket for future reference.

Obviously, all the data is there but the place RT decided to reference the
other documents is a bit interesting.  The first document would be right
(before the text), but documents 2-5 are in very interesting spots.  Is this
just a simple cosmetic bug?

-j