[rt-users] Interesting RT Reaction to Attachments

Casimir Couvillion casimir at tgsnopec.com
Thu Feb 19 18:01:35 EST 2004

Did you drag and drop the attachments into an HTML email? Perhaps you
dropped them into the middle of the text and RT dealt with them where is
found them.

---

Casimir Couvillion -- Sr. Systems Analyst
TGS-NOPEC Geophysical Co. 2500 CityWest Blvd., Suite 2000 Houston, TX
77042 USA
713-860-2126 (office) -- 713-860-2251 (fax) -- 713-449-1497 (cellular)
casimir at tgsnopec.com (office) -- 7134491497 at mobile.att.net (SMS)