[rt-users] AD/NT Authentication

Josiah Ritchie jritchie at bible.edu
Fri Feb 20 14:17:29 EST 2004

I have managed to get Apache to Authenticate the RT site with the AD
server using Apache::AuthenSmb. (Thanks to Rick Rezinas for some hacks
to Smb.pm!) That only adds a second authentication to RT though. I'm
still getting the RT specific login screen. Can I tell it to use
Apache Authentication instead of it's own somehow? I seem to remember
hearing this was possible, but haven't been able to find information
in it through google or pushing around the wiki.

I expect it's a setting somewhere. If it's in a document, I'd prefer
to read my way through rather than waste you time. Just need a
pointer.

Thanks,
JSR/