[rt-users] 3.0.9-win32 - testers wanted

Autrijus Tang autrijus at autrijus.org
Sat Feb 21 21:06:18 EST 2004

The 3.0.9-based win32 package is out:

    http://p4.elixus.org/dist/rt-3.0.9pre1.exe
    1,099,277 bytes

This version features a drastically different system for
outgoing (and eventually incoming, in rt 3.0.10) mails,
based on the "emailrelay" project.

Also, the Apache2 configuration has been changed
to use <Location> instead of <FilesMatch>.

There should be no user-visible changes; set the SMTP
gateway and Reply-To as usual.  Upgrading should be
straightforward.

However, I have only done limited testing on my WinXP Home
machine, so I am not 100% certain that it will not fail
in some unpredictable ways.

I'll appreciate any feedbacks.  Also, do not forget to
back up your database before upgrading. :-)

Thanks,
/Autrijus/