[rt-users] Installing RT3 database on Debian Stable

Jamie Baddeley jamie.baddeley at fx.net.nz
Sun Feb 22 18:18:59 EST 2004

Hi Jesse,

I realise this.

I can't find a Debian package that has Encode::compat

The only reason I really need perl for what I'm doing on this machine is
to populate the db. (right?)

If I can find a way to a) populate the db without using
rt-setup-database or b) solve the non-existence of Encode::compat in
debian then I think my problem will be solved....

BTW I do have the DB running on another machine. Can we do interesting
things with pg_dumpall?

jamie