[rt-users] Rights to untake a ticket?

Lederer, Damien Damien.Lederer at itsa.gov.au
Sun Feb 22 20:25:01 EST 2004

Ahh, I found my own problem by inserting a stack of debugging into
Ticket_Overlay.pm

I assumed that the Scrip was run by the user who was logged in to the web
ui.  However the Scrip was REALLY being run as user RT_System (id: 1).  So I
changed my code to:

	$retval = $self->TicketObj->SetOwner( $RT::Nobody->UserObj->Id,
'Force');

And it works!

Hopefully this might help somebody in the future.

    - Damien