[rt-users] Viewing tickets with activity in the last X hours

Adolfo Santiago mailbag at anothernet.com
Mon Feb 23 14:03:28 EST 2004

That works.  We are now using "Last Updated After 12 Hours Ago" and that
brings up only those tickets that have been most recently updated, which is
exactly what we want.  Thanks!

The URL bookmark still doesn't work, though.  If I save it to my favorites
(with or without clicking on "Bookmarkable URL for this search"), and then I
click on the bookmark I just created, the behavior I get is different
depending on the conditions, but neither result is what's expected.

1.  If I start with a blank slate ("New Search"), I get 0 results.  It's
like clicking on the "Search" button without specifying any criteria.

2.  If I start with something already displayed (from some other bookmark),
I get the same results as those of the previous bookmarks.

So, what we've done is create by hand two simple URL links that give us what
we want.  Here they are (prefix with HTTP:):

Created on or after 12 hours ago

//RT-HOST/Search/Listing.html?CompileRestriction=1&DateType=Told&DateOp=%3E&
ValueOfDate=12+hours+ago&TicketsSortBy=LastUpdated&TicketsSortOrder=DESC&Ref
reshSearchInterval=600&Action=Search

Updated on or after 12 hours ago

//RT-HOST/Search/Listing.html?CompileRestriction=1&DateType=LastUpdated&Date
Op=%3E&ValueOfDate=12+hours+ago&TicketsSortBy=LastUpdated&TicketsSortOrder=D
ESC&RefreshSearchInterval=600&Action=Search

The only problem with these is that we first have to clear any existing
criteria ("New Search") before we click on the bookmark.  Otherwise, the
results won't be correct.  But that's a lot better than having to enter the
criteria by hand each time.

Chago