[rt-users] RT on perl 5.6.1

John Schubert jschubert at linearcorp.com
Wed Feb 25 09:47:54 EST 2004

I've been running RT 3 on perl 5.6 for 4 or 5 months with no problems,
other than getting the statistics add-on to show graphs.  And, I have a
feeling that's just because one of the perl modules didn't load
correctly or is missing something. (In other words, if I just spent some
time I'm sure I could get that to work too, but I don't need pretty
graphs right now....raw stats are fine).

We use attachments as well.  So go ahead and give it a try.  I'm sure it
will be fine (and if not... Ritu told you so :-)~   Just kidding.

John