[rt-users] rt-cvsgate - no 'Tag' data

Cerion Armour-Brown cerion at terpsichore.ws
Wed Feb 25 10:54:01 EST 2004

Hi
I've just setup rt-cvsgate, but have a problem:
I want the cvs 'Tag' written to the message, but $file->{'tag'} always returns
empty...
 - I can't find much on the web that talks about the option 't' (for tags) in
the args %{Vvts}... most places just talk of %{sVv}

Does anyone know how I can fix this?

I realise I can also get the tag from the <STDIN> (at the mo, it's just thrown
away), but if someone knows how to 'enable' the 't' option, that'd be nicer.

Cerion

PS I've re-written rt_handler... it was a bit broken...
If multiple tickets specified, the message was concat'd from one ticket msg to
the next...
Also, the diff line could never work, 'cos of the kludge with #0...
It should now DTRT - correct msg for multiple tickets, diff line works, and
any '0' ticket id's are simply ignored.
If anyone's interested, I'll post it.