[rt-users] rt2-to-rt3 id question

Craig Schenk murple at murple.net
Wed Feb 25 12:46:36 EST 2004

> So you're going to be building something which encapsulates all the API
> changes from RT2 to RT3 and updates perl code in the templates on the
> fly? Very cool. I'm excited to see it.

No, actually... though I suppose that could be done if someone had the time.
Fortunately (for me at least) all of our custom templates are pretty simple and
the only API stuff in them are the basic $Ticket->whatever objects. There isnt
a list of these objects in the RT 3.x manual, but from the examples I've seen,
the ones we use in our templates are the same as they were in RT 2.x