[rt-users] size limitation on attachments?

David M Dennis dmd at speakeasy.org
Wed Feb 25 15:31:06 EST 2004

It didn't work for me.  The question was answered with

increase "max_allowed_packet" in my.cnf for mysql 4

however this did nothing for my circumstance which involved attempting
to migrate RT2 to RT3 including attachments up to 1.1MB in size.
Eventually I just gave up.

the consensus was it was an issue BKAC (Between Keyboard And Chair)
but I could find no such problem.  And then the issue died.

So if anybody actually knows how to solve this it would be appreciated.

+ Dave Dennis
+ Seattle, WA
+ dmd at speakeasy.org
+ http://www.dmdennis.com