[rt-users] size limitation on attachments?

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Wed Feb 25 15:35:08 EST 2004

Hmm.  Well, there might be other issues involved with migrating that I
don't know about, but you *must* have this set properly in my.cnf, or
you're dead from the git-go.  This has been true at least as far back as
mysql 3.2 (something), as I had to set this when I first installed
bugzilla, 3 years ago.

So, if you've a new rt3 install, this is probably good enough.  If
you're migrating from RT2, there might be something else needed in
addition.

--
Kelly F. Hickel
Senior Software Architect