[rt-users] RE: Mangled Attachments in SelfService

Paul Barmaksezian Paul.Barmaksezian at Overture.com
Fri Feb 27 16:31:59 EST 2004

To give a little more detail, this seems to happen for subsequent requests within the same session.  It looks like the first ticket created in a session has the attachment come through fine.  But any other created tickets within the session are mangled.  Any ideas?

Paul