[rt-users] Finding 80 tickets; displaying only 10

Fran Fabrizio fran at cis.uab.edu
Fri Feb 27 17:27:53 EST 2004

Just started seeing some strange behavior from our RT install...

If I do a search for tickets owned by Nobody that are not resolved and
not rejected, it says:

Found 88 tickets

but it only displays 6 on the first page, though it says "1-50 shown"
and if I click Next Page, it shows me 8 and says "50-99 shown", and
that's the last page.

Has my database gotten out of sync?  I've done no customization besides
templates and scrips for individual queues.

--

Fran Fabrizio
Senior Systems Analyst
fran at cis.uab.edu