[rt-users] Finding 80 tickets; displaying only 10

Benjamin Boksa b.boksa at sidebysite.de
Sat Feb 28 07:27:49 EST 2004

Sorry to jump on that train (<- can I say that in english? translated
it from german), but it seems as if the problem still persists with RT
3.0.9, whit all necessary Modules installed.

Here is what I experience:

Case 1:
Current search criteria
Subject LIKE VIRUS
Queue = general

gives me "Found 64 tickets" but no tickets are displayed.

Case 2:
Current search criteria
Subject LIKE VIRUS

gives me "Found 64 tickets" and 50 tickets are displayed, all of them
in the cue general.

This seems quite strange to me.

I have made two "PDF-Prints" of the pages as described above, which can
be found at http://www.boksa.de/tmp/case{1,2}.pdf

If you need further information or want me to do anything to make the
problem clearer just let me know.

Regards,

Benne

Am Freitag, 27.02.04, um 23:35 Uhr (Europe/Paris) schrieb Jesse Vincent:

> Likely, it's finding a lot of deleted tickets. Try upgrading to RT
> 3.0.9, which has fixed that bug.
> On Feb 27, 2004, at 5:27 PM, Fran Fabrizio wrote:
>

>> Just started seeing some strange behavior from our RT install...
>>
>> If I do a search for tickets owned by Nobody that are not resolved
>> and not rejected, it says:
>>
>> Found 88 tickets
>>
>> but it only displays 6 on the first page, though it says "1-50 shown"
>> and if I click Next Page, it shows me 8 and says "50-99 shown", and
>> that's the last page.
>>
>> Has my database gotten out of sync?  I've done no customization
>> besides templates and scrips for individual queues.
>>
>> --
>>
>> Fran Fabrizio
>> Senior Systems Analyst
>> Department of Computer and Information Sciences
>> University of Alabama - Birmingham
>> fran at cis.uab.edu
>> (205) 934-0653

>> Have you read the FAQ? The RT FAQ Manager lives at
>> http://fsck.com/rtfm
>>
> <PGP.sig>_______________________________________________
> rt-users mailing list
> rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com