[rt-users] Unable to login with root and specified password

Bob.Conron at ap.ftid.com Bob.Conron at ap.ftid.com
Sun Feb 29 05:31:44 EST 2004

We have got over our directory permission problems that were causing RT to
display a Mason error page instead of the correct login page. We now have
the login page but are unable to login with root and the rt-db-apssword. We
have tried all the other combinations we can think of but to no avail.

Is there anyway of resetting the root password? Or what is the exact
user-id  and password alluded to in the documentation?

Thanks

Bob

Robert Conron
IT Manager - Asia Pacific