[rt-users] Unable to login with root and specified password

Mike Husband m.husband at leadup.com.au
Sun Feb 29 18:56:20 EST 2004

Previous discussion on this topic indicates:

  - the password to use is 'password', not the password in the config file.
  - if this doesn't work, and if you have another user created with a
password,
    use sql commands to copy this user's password over root's password
  - if this fails, there are other suggestions in the list archive