[rt-users] is it possible to change requestor?

Geoffrey Knauth geoff at knauth.org
Sat Jan 3 18:22:02 EST 2004

I was setting up an initial database.  I entered a ticket, and the
requestor was listed as me (gknauth).

But really, I got the request from someone else (say, John Smith).  I
would like to change the Requestor of the ticket to jsmith, but I can't
find a way to do it.  I can only find a way to delete the requestor
gknauth.

For now, I'm running RT on my own, to keep track of my own queue of
tasks.  I'd still like to keep track of who the requestor of a ticket
really is.

Geoffrey
--
Geoffrey S. Knauth | http://knauth.org/gsk