[rt-users] Separated queues

Morgan Nilsson Morgan.Nilsson at ateles.se
Sun Jan 4 18:21:12 EST 2004

Hi.

I use: RT 3.0.7_01 on fedora with postgresql-7.3.4-11.

I would like to separate queues for different users.
I would not even like the users to know about each other
or other queues, etc. Has anyone used RT this way?

I did a test setup, but I could not stop users from clicking
on Configuration and then list all other users (I read the
message about hiding the tab...).

Also when searching for tickets you can choose all other owners
in the dropdown. I got "Found 1 ticket", but none was displayed when
searching for another owner than myself.

The idea is to have our support use one system for different customer.
This way we can have an overview of all issues.
The customers should be able to login and create new tickets and
close tickets, etc, in their queue only. But it is not very good
if they know about the other tickets, customers, queues or groups.

What else must I consider to have this setup?

/Morgan