[rt-users] RT 3.0.8

Todd Chapman rt at chaka.net
Mon Jan 5 10:23:43 EST 2004

Upgrading is mentioned in the README.

5b  FOR UPGRADING: (Within the RT 3.0.x series)

        Read through the UPGRADING document included in this distribution.
        It may contain important instructions for updating your database

        As root, type:
                make install     (replace "make" with the local name for
                                  Make, if you need to)

        This will build new binaries, config files and libraries without
        overwriting your RT database.

        It may then instruct you to update your RT system database objects

Also, there is an UPGRADING document.

-Todd