[rt-users] Can't find in docs: how users check ticket status?

Maloney, Michael Michael_Maloney at nyce.net
Mon Jan 5 11:43:17 EST 2004

Same problem here.  When a new autocreated user gets added to the database,
their password is set to "*NO PASSWORD*", however, the "STAFF" user
passwords have been hashed (MD5???) and are scrambled. So I think the
problem is that the autocreated passwords are in the database in clear text,
but should be hashed. I don't care if an autocreated user's password is set
to "password" or whatever, just as long as I don't have to do any manual
steps to correct the password.