[rt-users] RT 3.0.8

John Schubert jschubert at linearcorp.com
Mon Jan 5 04:03:26 EST 2004

On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 16:21, Mike Frazer wrote:
> One last thing to keep in mind: remember to restart Apache.  It seems pretty
> automatic to do that anyway, but I once upgraded to 3.0.6 on a development
> system before my morning coffee and spent about 2 hours trying to figure out
> why it was still running on 3.0.2. :)

Thanks Mike ( and Jesse).  I did see that section in the RT docs online,
but I didn't think I'd have to recompile, so that was my mistake.
Looking at it a 3rd time, the Makefile should have given it away.  My
apologies (again).  After spending 4 weeks (on and off) making RT3 work
with RH, I'm leary about any upgrade that doesn't have an easy back
out.  When you recompile, is there a way to back out if things go
wrong?

John