[rt-users] BugList.html from Contrib

Michael S. Liebman m-liebman at northwestern.edu
Mon Jan 5 14:52:02 EST 2004

On Mon, Jan 05, 2004 at 01:37:58PM -0600, Kelly F. Hickel wrote:
> OK, maybe I'm just missing it, but what has to be done to make the
> BugList page work in my RT?  I put it in NoAuth, but it seems that I
> have to create some particular queue, every time I load it, I get "Queue
> Not Found".  Besides creating the correct queue, is there anything else
> I have to do to get it set up?

It's not a matter of creating the "correct queue," but specifying the
queue to check. You can either change the default queue in the Mason
component or pass it as a GET variable. Tack "?q=your-queue-name" onto
the end of the Buglist.html URL.

Michael
Michael S. Liebman                      m-liebman at northwestern.edu
                  http://msl521.freeshell.org/
"I have vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals."
        -Paul Newman in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid"