[rt-users] Contrib/Statistics3?

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Mon Jan 5 17:04:14 EST 2004

Is anyone using Statistics wirh RT 3 (specifically 3.0.0.8)?  I just
added it to my install and am seeing a couple of strange things. I added
a bunch of tickets and closed one, just so I could see how it works, and
I noticed that wherever it displays the dates (say Requests by multiple
queues per day), it's displaying the stats for today as "Fri 2" (Mon 5
doesn't appear in the table).  Also, none of the graphics seem to get
generated.  I installed GD::Graph from CPAN (had to get an updated libgd
to make it work), and ran it's samples, they all seem fine, but I just
get the little red x for the graphs in the stats package.  No errors in
the RT or apache log files................

Kelly F. Hickel
Senior Software Architect
MQSoftware, Inc
952.345.8677