[rt-users] How to work with Statistics3

Ada Hui myqu at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 6 02:21:21 EST 2004

Dear All,

I've trying to make the Statistic 3 work for RT. I seems installed GD::Graph
successfully after a lot of work (install every little thing to make GD work
and then GD::Graph).

However the graphs still doesn't show and i haven't got the link in the left
panel. I wonder if i have miss anything (i unpacked it into
/opt/rt3/share/html and installed GD::Graph)? Btw, is there any guide with
Statistics3? coz i don't really know what i expect to see. Though i'm sure i
haven't got what i should have.

For example, in the RT Statistics: Calls per queue per day  page, there is
edv-b  edv-hh  edvintern  columns, what does that mean? Can anyone tell me a
bit more about this statistics package? I'm sorry if i asked any stupid
question but i do tried to read the list achieve and can't find much clue.

Thanks in advance for anyone's help!

Best Rgds,
Ada