[rt-users] issue with attachments

Ondřej Surý sury.ondrej at globe.cz
Wed Jan 7 10:57:39 EST 2004

On Wed, 2004-01-07 at 16:40, mixo wrote:
> Jesse Vincent wrote:
>
> >Can you try with 3.0.8rc1?  And if that doesn't fix it, can you verify
> >that the problem is still there with mod_perl1 or at least the current
> >beta of mod_perl2 (you're 3 revs out of date)
> >
> I have just upgraded to rt 3.0.8 and the problem disappeared for a few
> hours, but it
> started again.

I have same behaviour here.  I am running 3.0.9pre1 and after new
install it seems ok for a while, but then it again starts double
encoding messages and corrupting attachments.

I am running Debian unstable (because of perl 5.8.2), maybe it is some
issue in mod_perl?

O.
--
Ondřej Surý - technický ředitel SERVERY.CZ
Globe Internet, s.r.o.       -      http://globe.cz
Tel.: +420 2 35365000        -      info at servery.cz