[rt-users] What is stage under creating scrips?

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Thu Jan 8 09:23:59 EST 2004

Jeff Minelli wrote:
> When one creates a scrip for a queue, there is a dropdown field for
> Stage which contains TransactionCreate and TransactionBatch. What are
> they, and how does one choose which on to use?
Wow.
If I understand right it's most impressive feature in last version.
One request to WebUI can create more then one transaction.
Eg: Resolve = Status change + Reply or Comment + ...

In some case it's very hard to write complex scrip because RT execute
each scrip just after each triggered transaction creation.

If it's true then it's wonderful.
		Best regards. Ruslan.