[rt-users] Re: Dealing with ex-employees

Damian Gerow damian at sentex.net
Thu Jan 8 10:24:54 EST 2004

Thus spake Roger B.A. Klorese (rogerk at queernet.org) [07/01/04 17:59]:
> For the closed tickets, in case they reopen?  Why would you want to have a
> terminated employee associated with anything?

The whole point was that any re-opening of about 99% of these closed
tickets, /should not happen/.

> "Nobody" is just an uglier name for "the team."

"Nobody", for us, actually means "Nobody".  "The team" only includes about
40% of our company.  We have other queues that handle other types of work,
that don't involve our CSR's.

This is actually pretty pointless.  This might be the best idea for you and
a number of other RT users, but it's not for us, simply because of the way
our company and RT installation works.