Possible fix for UTF8 Corruption (Was Re: [rt-users] Last hope ...)

Jim Ficarra jficarra at crosscurrent.com
Thu Jan 8 16:07:28 EST 2004

My apologies in advance for any naive questions I may ask.  Any help would
be greatly appreciated:

1) If I install the fix and it causes other problems, how can I roll back to
the previous version of the IO module?
2) Do I need to remove the previous version of IO or just install over top
of it?
3) If I have to remove it, *what* is the safest way to do that?

Thanks.

-Jim