[rt-users] segfault in rt2tort3.

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Thu Jan 8 17:14:53 EST 2004

I'm attempting to transfer my db from rt2 to rt3.

First, this is rt2.0.11. I have rt3.0.8 up and running on another box.

I have rt2 running with mysql 3.23.49.

The database for rt3 is Postgres 7.2. Can't upgrade it right now.
Shouldn't have any effect on exporting from rt2.

I've edited the file to include the lib directories, although, I did
have to add a line so it could find Record.pm.

It appears to export everything just fine until ticket 6516. Then I get
the following:

Exporting ticket 6417....Segmentation Fault
bash$_

Any ideas?

Any thoughts on what I might do to get more info on what could be the
problem?

I looked at the ticket in question, and it does not appear out of the
ordinary. It's not large, and it doesn't have attachments.

Russ Johnson