[rt-users] segfault in rt2tort3.

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Thu Jan 8 19:43:12 EST 2004

Jesse Vincent wrote:

>Welcome to perl 5.6.0.
>You need to be running something more recent. 5.6.0 is just broken.

Wonderful.

I can't make changes to the existing rt2 machine. I don't want to
install rt2 on the rt3 machine. The new database machine has perl 5.6.1
on it. Is that any better?

For the export half, do I NEED a full rt2 installation? Could I tar up
the existing installation and drop it on another machine with a more
recent perl? I realize RT itself won't work, but I'm wondering if it's
possible to get the export done without polluting the system with perl
modules I may not need in the future.

Russ Johnson