[rt-users] RTFM is kind of working finally

Panu panu at colorplaza.com
Fri Jan 9 04:24:50 EST 2004

After a bit of a struggle with the installation I kind of managed to get
RTFM to install. I can create classes, custom fields etc.

There's something not working (extract ticket to a singletext-custom
field is not working as explained in the manual. Messagebody is not
visible in the textfield after I click "create".) I was wondering if the
install wasn't successfull after all.

Is it normal that the make install asks for db root password twice, but
exists right after I press enter for the second question? I was hoping
for a "RTFM is now successfully installed" or something, I only got the
prompt right after. Now I'm not sure if my problem is just a bad install
or something else.

thank you for your assistance.

Panu