[rt-users] How to work with Statistics3

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Fri Jan 9 12:38:43 EST 2004

I'm at gd-2.0.15-1 and gd-devel-2.0.15-1 with the same problems.

I think I'm on to something, although I can't see how this ever worked.
The Elements/Chart script seems to render the bits that make up the .png
image right in the stream with HTML, so if you save the location from a
browser, the .png is invalid, but if you look at the end of the file,
you'll see a bunch of HTML.  If you comment out the $m->print at the top
of Chart, and the $r->content_type call, you'll get an html page.

So somehow we have to get the image separated from the html......

Kelly F. Hickel
Senior Software Architect
MQSoftware, Inc
952.345.8677