[rt-users] RT Bugfixes by release - where to find it?

Mike Frazer Michael.Frazer at InterCept.Net
Fri Jan 9 13:41:08 EST 2004

I've searched the archives to find a list of all the announcement messages
that have gone out for 3.0.3 to 3.0.8 but I can't locate any of them for
3.0.6 and 3.0.7.  Could someone point me to where I may be able to find this
information?  I'm researching the bugfixes to determine how helpful it would
be for us to upgrade.  We're currently on 3.0.2 and I don't like falling
*too* far behind the curve.  Almost everything seems to work fine for us
aside from a few quirks in ticket searches and the inability to attach a
file using Jumbo view (the standard reply form works fine for attachments),
but I do know a number of bugs have been fixed since 3.0.2 so I'd like to
find out how beneficial an upgrade would be.

Thanks!

-Mike