[rt-users] HTML mail in RT

AJ rt at musefoundry.com
Fri Jan 9 16:32:54 EST 2004

I believe that in the ticket display is shown as source, but there will be
attachment that will display in html.

Jesse explained this behavior and its actually a very valid one.  In the
event someone puts some nasty client side code in there (javascript etc..)
just looking at the ticket wont get you.

Out of curiosity, are there any plans to use a version of mailman that will
let people search the archives as opposed to having to download them all?