[rt-users] OK, new Statistics3, with updated graphs

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Fri Jan 9 17:38:21 EST 2004

It was pointed out to me that the first line of
html/Statistics/DayOfWeek/index.html is missing a close paren.
...$QueueObj->Name() &>
should be
...$QueueObj->Name()) &>

To avoid sucking bandwidth, I'll be happy to send a tgz file to anyone
who wants it, otherwise, you can just make the one character
change......

Kelly F. Hickel
Senior Software Architect
MQSoftware, Inc