[rt-users] Going directly to ticket number

John Schubert jschubert at linearcorp.com
Tue Jan 13 04:46:04 EST 2004

I have searched through the archives with the phrase, "go directly to
ticket" and a couple variants, with no success.

Has anyone added something to allow you to input a number, and then go
directly to that ticket number?  I imagine /Search/Listing.html is the
best place (under "Bookmark this search), using Form/input, but then I
will need to create a html file to handle the inputted number.  To date,
I get unintended results when I add html files to RT3 so I'm shying away
from this.

Any suggestions would be appreciated (or just snip/paste how you did it
:-)

John