[rt-users] Customers db in RT?

Johan Kuuse kuuse at redantigua.com
Tue Jan 13 13:17:54 EST 2004

Hi,

Completely new to RT, I wonder if there is a way to import a customers
database into RT?
The only table in the RT db I can imaging for customer's use is the
"Users" table.
But of course I never want the customers to have access to the system...

The idea is to change our existing ticket system (GoldMine) for
something better.
The application should manage tickets (managed by  our call center),
related to a predefined group (our customers).
If RT isn't aimed for this kind of application, I apologize for my
ignorance.
Then, may you recommend a similar application?

Best Regards,
Johan Kuuse