[rt-users] RT3/RH9 real close now

Collins, Steve Steve.Collins at industry.gov.au
Tue Jan 13 20:06:15 EST 2004

I am (I feel) VERY close to having RT3 running on my RH9 box.  The
restart of Apache (2.0.48) is proving a pain, with the following taking
place:

[root at blacksheep rt3]# /etc/rc.d/init.d/httpd start
Starting httpd: [Wed Jan 14 11:42:48 2004] [error] Can't locate object
method "menu_item" via package "Apache::Status" at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Apache/DBI.pm line 205.!Compilation
failed in require at (eval 1823) line 3.!
[Wed Jan 14 11:42:48 2004] [error] Can't load Perl module Apache::DBI
for server blacksheep.industry.gov.au:0, exiting...!
                                                           [FAILED]
[root at blacksheep rt3]#

The addition I have made to my httpd.conf is:

#RT3
Alias /rt /opt/rt3/share/html
PerlModule Apache::DBI
PerlRequire /opt/rt3/bin/webmux.pl
<Location /rt>
  SetHandler perl-script
  PerlHandler RT::Mason
</Location>

I'm thinking this all looks right, but obviously I have a hole in my
thinking somewhere...

Any ideas?

Steve
--
Stephen Collins
Internet, Intranet and Infrastructure Section

E steve.collins at industry.gov.au
P +61 2 62137193
C +61 410 680722
F +61 2 62136227

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachments to it, is
intended for the use of the addressee and is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, read, forward, copy or retain any of the information. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please delete it and notify the sender by return e-mail or telephone.
The Commonwealth does not warrant that any attachments are free from viruses or any other defects. You assume all liability for any loss, damage or other consequences which may arise from opening or using the attachments.