[rt-users] Reporting in RT?

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Wed Jan 14 09:34:05 EST 2004

Guys,

New to the list.  Hello, hello ;)

I'm in a position to make a decision for a ticket tracking system for our
organization, and am looking very hard at RequestTracker.  However, the
lack of statistical/summary reports is a problem for our setup.

Are there any modules available that add reporting capabilities to RT?  If
not, what's the best way to approach developing these?  I come from more
of the PHP world...only have used perl for app dev and maintenance
scripts...not web programming.  Where should I start?

Thanks for the info!

John