[rt-users] almost a HOWTO: RHASv3 and RT3.0.8

Michael S. Liebman m-liebman at northwestern.edu
Wed Jan 14 19:10:45 EST 2004

At 02:03 PM 1/14/2004, Jeff Minelli wrote:
>FastCGI:
>fastcgi requires some apache include files that are not installed with
>RPMS to build. Grabbed httpd.SRPM and did 'rpmbuild -bp httpd.spec'.
>Copied mpm_common.h from there and put in /usr/include/httpd. Linked
>ap_mpm.h to mpm.h. **

This problem has been fixed in Fedora in httpd-2.0.48-1.2. It's Redhat bug
#108080. They were nuking a bunch of devel files they didn't think anyone
actually needed. Little did they know.... :)

Michael

Michael S. Liebman                      m-liebman at northwestern.edu
                 http://msl521.freeshell.org/
"I have vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals."
        -Paul Newman in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid"