[rt-users] release of Statistics3 version 0.1.3

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Thu Jan 15 20:48:58 EST 2004

OK, here's my first release.  It's pretty much the same as the one that
I posted before, except that I've included Paulo Matos fixes for some
typos, and I've bumped the version to 0.1.3.

My employer has been kind enough to let me host this on their machines,
so the file kfh/RT/Statistics3-0_1_3.tgz is available via anonymous ftp
from anonftp.mqsoftware.com. This machine's DNS record is new, so if you
can't look up the hostname, wait a couple of hours and try again.....

Thanks to Harald, and Paulo....

-Kelly