[rt-users] rt2-to-rt3 fails

Rick Rezinas rick.rezinas at qsent.com
Fri Jan 16 13:37:16 EST 2004

doesn't fix your problem but when I since'd, it treated the new
transactions chronologically, not by ticket order, so updates to old
tickets were included.

rick

--
Rick Rezinas
Unix Systems Administrator

When Gladstone was British Prime Minister he visited Michael Faraday's
laboratory and asked if some esoteric substance called `Electricity'
would ever have practical significance.
"One day, sir, you will tax it," was the answer.
					        	-- Science, 1994