[rt-users] Statistics with RT3.0.8 and RTFM 2.0.2

Michael S. Liebman m-liebman at northwestern.edu
Fri Jan 16 17:30:40 EST 2004

At 02:13 AM 1/16/2004, Danie Marais wrote:
>I have extracted the file to /opt/rt3/local which generated
>/opt/rt3/local/lib/Statistics.pm and
>/opt/rt3/local/html/Statistics/<bunch of stuff>
>
>However I don't see squat on the left-hand pane (no statistics option).  I
>have tried the rtfm-callback patch but that didn't make any difference.
>Any ideas?

Did you extract a file to /opt/rt3/local/html/Elements/Tabs? I haven't
looked at the 0.1.3 tarball yet, but if I recall from the previous release,
it wasn't hard to miss that file.

Michael

Michael S. Liebman                      m-liebman at northwestern.edu
                 http://msl521.freeshell.org/
"I have vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals."
        -Paul Newman in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid"