[rt-users] RT 3.0.8 and RTFM 2.0.2 issues

Justin Hawkins justin at internode.com.au
Mon Jan 19 22:09:22 EST 2004

On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 02:43:20PM +0100, Jansen Robert wrote:

> >We've got two RT instances that we're using RTFM with and we definitely
> >don't see this issue.
>
> I really should have explained it more clearly:
>
> I did some thorough testing and made a class with a set off ALL the
> types of customfields. a TextSingle, SelectSingle, SelectMutltipe,
> FreeFormSingle, FreeformMultiple and WikiTextSingle.
>
> One of each field types in a class.
>
> The error appears when trying to create a new article ( or edit )
> ONLY when the FreeFormSingle OR/AND FreeformMultiple customfields are
> enabled for this partical class.
>
> Disabling FreeFormSingle AND FreeformMultiple customfield for the
> particular class doens't throw an error anymore.

Confirmed - I was having the same issue, and I turned a FreeformSingle
field into a TextSingle and it went away.

Although Extract Article still doesn't seem to actually work - no
errors are thrown, but when I select transactions to go into my
fields, the next screen does not have any of that data actually filled
in - all customfields are still blank.

RT 3.0.8, RTFM 2.0.2 .

	- Justin