[rt-users] RT3: Attachments Not Downloading

neil quiogue neil at quiogue.com
Wed Jan 21 03:33:55 EST 2004

I'm definite it's either a problem in RT (3.0.8) or one of its modules
(Mason?).  I made a program to display the files using the ContentType and
FileName directly accessing the DB and I didn't have any problems
displaying/downloading the attachment.

Is there any way to put the RT in Debug mode to see what's happening?  I saw
a config for @MasonParameters but I'm not sure how to go about it.

Regards, Neil