[rt-users] Feature suggestion list for Statistics

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Wed Jan 21 14:03:06 EST 2004

Here's a list of the requested Statistics package features that I've
pulled from the various related posts recently.  Does anyone have
additions, suggested priorities, comments, carps, or anything else
they'd like to say about it?

Note that I have no idea if/when/how or in what order these may be
implemented, I'm just trying to get a tasklist/roadmap sorted out....

Need bookmarkable URL for report pages that brings you back to the same
url, same queues, columns, etc, but with current data.

Bookmarkable url for charts that downloads the chart data in CSV format.

Integrate all the Chart cgi's into a single uber-Chart cgi (easier to
maintain).

Add some by-user reports (may have legal ramifications in europe,
provide way to disable).

Include month in dates on resolution chart.

Total or average time to resolution over report period (30 days).

Change y axis for charts in something other than seconds.

X axis becomes illegible when reporting over large periods.

Ability to tailor size of graph.

Select date range for reports.

Reports by time worked....

Make it easier to add new reports.

Find a better way to integrate Statistics into left hand task bar.

Package with a CHANGELOG and Makefile to do the install part, like RTFM
does.

Kelly F. Hickel
Senior Software Architect
MQSoftware, Inc