[rt-users] rt-mailgate problem with RT 3.0.8

Dan Armeneau darmeneau at prl.ab.ca
Thu Jan 22 15:52:50 EST 2004

The only thing that is showing up in my /var/mail/maillog is my 'newaliases'
updates.  I can send from RT and that shows up in /var/mail/maillog as
outgoing mail but precious little else.  The Mail Server is an iMail machine
running on a Windows box.

On the local machine I'm using sendmail to handle everything with
sendmailpipe as the wrapper - or at least that's how I understand it to
work.

Dan