[rt-users] RT 3 Solaris 9 x86 will not install Session RequestandDBI

AJ rt at musefoundry.com
Thu Jan 22 18:52:52 EST 2004

Export
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib:<pathtomysqllib>:<pathtoberkeleylib>:/usr/lib

Also make sure the berekely lib and incude paths are in the LDFLAGS and
CPPFLAGS

Worse case scenario:
perl -MCPAN -e shell
force install Apache::Session

not having db_file support shouldn't have an effect. I do not think RT uses
dbd files.