[rt-users] Re: Multiple User Add

seph seph at directionless.org
Fri Jan 23 14:19:45 EST 2004

>> I was wondering  if anyone has done any script to  bulk add users to
>> RT and add them to a specific

> I think I should use RT instead of mysql to do this. Waiting to find out what
> anyone else might have think about this issue

you should defiantly use the RT api, and not try to do this in sql. I
have a script that will take /etc/passwd and /etc/group style files
and bulk create users and groups. It's not very polished, and has some
site specific settings, but I'm not going to have time to clean it up.
If you want to poke it, it's http://web.mit.edu/seph/Public/tmp/dcm3.pl

seph